Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Dr. Sexson

Dr. Sexson,

Thank you so much for the class.  Coming from the background I do, I really had very little knowledge of the Bible at the start of the semester.  I don't at all claim to have much knowledge of the Bible even now, for as I learned more about the 'good book' from your class, I was humbled by the vastness of the Bible as a literary work.  This semester was unexpectedly and intensely chaotic, and I found myself unfortunately juggling too many obligations at once with an unlucky combination of happenstance bombshells falling in my way.  I wish I could have more blog posts for you to read, but I took your advice and tried to produce quality over quantity.  I hope my writing reflects my genuine interest, as you have inspired a drive and curiosity in me to continue studying the Bible as a literary text long after our final exam.  Again, thank you for the experience.

Dan Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment